Wednesday, October 26, 2011

He's not over compensating. He's just drawn that way.

How do they know Cable wasn't headed back to the future to fight super mechs or something?




I am not happy with how this strip came out. In fact I really dislike it. The joke seemed funnier in my head rather than how i actually came out. And the dialogue was revised a lot before this final product. I guess Cable is just too full of testosterone to make him seem like a nancy. Honestly, I am kind of ashamed of my self  for this strip. But hey, you win some and you lose some. Maybe someone out there will enjoy this.

And if you haven't been able to tell by now, yes I am making fun yet again of our National Treasure, Rob Liefeld. Will I make fun of him again in the future? Only Cable knows.
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers