Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Caution: Scary Hot!

What is Scott worrying about? She will rise from the ashes soon enough

Seriously though, have you tried Mrs. Renfro's Ghost Pepper salsa? It is indeed scary hot.

Holy Cow! A comic strip! My sincere apologies for the lack of strips over the past month and a half. As I mentioned in my last update my main computer was down, due to my needing to simply get a new power adapter to charge it. So that was good, didn't have to get a new lappy. Once I got that worked out though, I got really sick (again!) and as that was going on school started back up. So it has been quite the series of events.

But alas,  I have returned and with a lame ghost pepper salsa joke. I will hopefully have more more strips rolled out before my idea tank runs dry again and I will have to buy more minimates to support this. Perhaps I should add a donations link at the bottom somewhere...
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers