Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's Like Pie For Breakfast

Lil' Jon really had quiche on the mind while writing "Get Low."

Blog post will be coming later today...

...
...
...
*much much later*

And here we are with yet another inside joke. This one is based on a story a friend told me about another friend of ours and his inability to hear things properly. the source of this jokes comes from here. If you are not familiar with this then do yourself a favor and watch it all the way. I'll wait here. . .

Welcome back. So I have a friend who upon hearing this song thought that rather than saying "Awe Skeet Skeet!" Lil' Jon was actually saying "Awe Steve's Quiche!" and thought to himself, "Man, that must be some bomb ass quiche." Such is not the case but let for an entertaining store nonetheless. Much like my very first strip, this strip has its origins in a former comic I did using existing frames from other comics and writing a far less funny script for it that the one presented here.

 I have been wanting to do this strip for some time now but it is proving to be very difficult to find a Captain America which is not from the movie line and as I have mentioned in past posts I do not like using movie minimates as it takes away from the cheesiness I am aiming for. Therefore I settled for using my zombie minimates as I had them on hand. I plan to redo this strip in the future. . . sometime, when I can find a cap minimate that will not cost an arm of a leg. Or if you like, donations are accepted. Until next time.

-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers