Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wait, what?

Earth's mightiest heroes, united against a common threat. On that day the Avengers were born. . .


. . . wait, no. That's not right. This is roughly how the Deadpool Corpswere founded. At least I imagine this is what was going on through Wade's mind as the Deadpool Corps assembled. 


Gods, I am getting lazy. Not only do I only update (at least try to) every other Wednesday, but the past few strips have been single frames rather than the standard three frame strip. I feel like this strip is turning into a parody of Dern's Hello with Cheese, which is a great comic. And no, this again is not the strip I had planed. I am just having a bit of writers block I guess. The idea pool is running dry. Maybe the combination of school and work is taking its toll on me. Who knows.

Maybe next week (or in two weeks), I'll have something going on.
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers