Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sonic Boom!



When it seems all hope is lost, it will sometimes just jump back up and yell 'SURPRISE!!!" 

Wow, it has been some time since an update around here. I log in and the whole format for posting has changed. . . maybe for the better, maybe for worse. This I do not yet know. And no, don't get too excited, this is not a real update with an actual comic or anything. This is my entry for a minimates contest I submitted some time ago for a contest Diamond Select was doing over on their facebook page. No, i did not win. . and I thought this was pretty clever. can you figure out what I was going for?

So for a time it did seem like I was just going to give up on this trifle of an endeavor as I had not done anything since. . . well, just go look at the last strip. I have had ideas floating around in my noodle, but that was it. Just ideas. Doesn't help that I am also broke and cannot afford new minimates for some of those said ideas.

Writing is hard. I will try to get back into the swing of things, realize some ideas I have written down and hopefully figure out this new blogger interface.
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers