Wednesday, September 7, 2011

M1U1 + M2U2 = M1V1 + M2V2

When an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object, results can be very unexpected. 

This is a question that has been on my mind for years. The Juggernaut, once he gets his momentum going, cannot be stopped, hence the title "The Unstoppable Juggernaut." The Blob, now he can focus his center of gravitational field to beneath his feet making him immovable. Now what would happen once these two forces collided with one another? Obviously an EPIC FIST BUMP!!!!! That was very unintentional and I only noticed it after I was working the picture in photoshop. But this has been an interesting topic of discussion for my friends and I in the past and based on my comic knowledge (which is not as vast as I would like it), this has not yet happened and will not as The Blob is not depowered.

I do know that the Blob has been moved while utilizing his power in an early issue of X-Factor (after issue 70 of the 90s run). Strong Guy had the success of picking him by moving the ground he was anchored to. Starting as issue #70 of the 90s run written by the great Peter David. His work on X-Factor has been and continues to be amazing. Go, now. . . I will wait here.

And if you noticed, I did have o cheat a little to make this strip. Yes, that is a Blob HeroClix figure. I know this is a Minimate strip, but Art Asylum has yet to provide us, the consumers, with a Blob minimate that is not form the Wolverine Origins movie and I do not like the movie based minimates and they are more (or less) cheesy than figures from the comics. I simply prefer not to use them. 

On an unrelated note, suring my travels across the internet. I stumbled upon another web comic in the same vein as my own, Tales From The Minibar. This guy really is like a one man Twisted Toyfar Theatre and his strip is amazing. I would strongly encourage you to go check his comic out.

That is all for today. See you next week.
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers