Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Greatly Exaggerated.

I really don't have much to say about this one except that if Marvel and Youngblood crossed over, nobody would be able to tell who is who.


Yep, Making fun of Liefeld again. But can you blame me, it is just too easy. I mean look, Guns, shoulder pads, those face dress things. . . And Pouches! Everywhere! What are they even for?! This may be a reoccurring theme for me, poking fun at Rob Liefeld, as I do not have much going beyond the strip itself.

And before those Liefeld loyalists out there get up in arms to lynch me, let me be clear. I enjoy the hell out of Liefeld. He co-created my favorite character, Deadpool up there. I mean yeah, his art does look all the same and sometimes quite ridiculous, but hey, imagine the 90's with out him. It would have been a sad decade. So while I make fun of Liefeld. . . a lot, I do genuinely enjoy his work. He defined what 90's comics are.
-NB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers