Wednesday, August 10, 2011

That Ain't Kosher.


It is well known that Magneto has suffered many hardships. But none more sinister than than the denial of BACON!


"Many apologies for the late as hell update today. I had intended to have it up this morning before work, but system updates happened. Then I found I was running late for work, so I planned to do it after work. Work ended and I was abducted. . . by aliens. . . who interrogated me about. . . stuff. Regardless, I am very sorry for the late update and feel especially bad that the joke does not live up to the tardiness. 


If you do not get the joke however, then I suggest you head on down to Uncanny X-Men.netand peruse the Cerebro Files till you get to Magneto. Then perhaps you may get a chuckle out of it.

And the only hint I will give you: Xavier is only looking out for Magneto's best interest."
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers