Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deadpool For all Seasons

He must be hot in those pants. 

This idea came to me due to the influx of Deadpool Minimates that have been released as of late, such as The Deadpool CorpsUncanny X-force and Marvel vs. Capcom 3. All of these sets had variants of some sorts and being the collector i am I had to catch em all. So I decided to take a somewhat artsy approach on this one. And being that it is 4 frames had to do a different layout as well. Needless to say, this ended up being my final product. I am happy with it, i guess.

I originally envisioned the final frame to have a Deadpool in heart boxers, much like Arthur from Ghosts 'n' Goblins. I realized I had an Arthur minimate, but sadly his armor was painted on. So i worked with what I had. 

Also thought that maybe I do too many Deadpool jokes, then realized that's crazy talk. 
-NB 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers