Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Eat!

Man, look at that spread! Too bad Giant Man is not there to help finish Black Panther. 

So this may or may not continue to be another things for me, doing holiday strips with the Zombie Minimates. This would be fun to continue to do but I thought of a great non-zombie related x-mas strip for next month. But who knows.

Anyway. This was a very fun strip to make. It came out far busier that I had intended it to be, but I am pleased nonetheless. Next week I should hopefully have the strip up that I wanted to do LAST week as I have been making some measure of progress on it. Hopefully my efforts will pay off.

Hope everyone has a fun and fattening Thanksgiving. I know I am planning on it. Everyone have a good time and we'll be back next week.
-NB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers